1. Making an omelet? Replace whole eggs with egg whites, Egg Beaters. Then add your favorite vegetables, cheese and protein. The yolk of the accident site, where the steroids would be found. These steroids can cause you to store more fat.
2. Do not use margarine to fry your vegetables. A few spoonfuls of soup or broth, or even extra virgin olive oil instead of margarine can be delicious and is much better for your body.
3. Use tasty and different spreads on your sandwiches. Skip the mayonnaise, reach for the bean spread, hummus, tomato pesto, mustard or low fat organic cream cheese, are also great snack dips.
4. Forget White Bread! Try to transform your whole wheat tortillas sandwich a healthy wrap. If you must eat bread, make it have the whole grain.
5. Shopping for Meat: Conditions of Purchase more chicken, turkey, fish and beef. It is better to buy your lean meat. Grass fed beef is better.
6. Remove frying your food! Steam, fry, bake, fry or bake your food instead. You maintain an excellent flavor and nutrition while cutting the trans fatty acids.
7. Eating well starts with your shopping list! Not for food when you're hungry, order, purchase, and only healthy foods from your list. Thus any temptation to buy is junk. If you do not have garbage in your house, then you can not eat.
8. Eat vegetables raw or only slightly dampened with vegetables instead of cheese, cream, butter or sauces. This minimizes the destruction of vitamins and enzymes - components that valuable aid in digestion. Better digestion leads to better absorption and less chance for fat storage.
9. Take the time to skim the fat off the top of homemade soups, sauces and dressings. The flavor will be filed without all the oil.
10. Add herbs and spices to enhance the flavor. It is more fun to cook and bake, try new tastes.
11. Try a milk substitute. Replacing cow milk with soy, rice or almond milk. This milk does not promote mucous production. In addition, do not contain hormones and antibiotic residues. The share of people showing allergic to cow's milk continues to rise each year.
12. Take advantage of the stock of food prohibited. The old adage, out of sight out of mind is true!
13. Do you eat when you are angry, upset or depressed. Stress affects the body's ability to digest and absorb food. Stress also causes you to eat more and also tend to crave carbohydrates.
14. Change your TV viewing habits. Studies show that people who watch TV 3 hours per day or more are twice as likely to be overweight than those who watch less than 1 hours per day. Apply high metabolism in the exercise of your professional time and you get entertainment plus burn calories.
15. Do a Colon Cleanse and detox. Most of these people should be 2 - do 4 times per year. If you're ever on a detoxification of the body, you can also a loss of 5 -11 kg See fast. The Key to make sure it is good!